Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
Our Legoland Dubai admission passes with pick up and drop off allow you to experience an incredibly fun and imaginative world, fascinatingly themed around LEGO toy-building bricks! With a wide spectrum of games, rides and other attractions on its extensive three million square feet, Legoland Dubai is aimed to amuse enthusiastic kids of 2 to 12 years.
At Lego City, let your kid pilot a plane, steer a boat or even perform some heroic deeds by rescuing a burning structure. For your little ones including toddlers, Legoland Dubai’s Imagination has some remarkable attractions by way of Duplo Valley, Kid Power Towers, and 4D Theater displaying Lego-based movies. With a trip to Factory, learn how Lego bricks are manufactured, in addition to exploring the Middle East’s largest Lego store.
Moreover, visit the park’s sections like Kingdoms and Adventure to engage in extraordinary thrill, thanks to its many highlights: Pharaoh’s Revenge, Lost Kingdom Adventure, and Merlin’s Flying Machine. And one zone you can’t miss in Legoland Dubai is Miniland – a place to marvel the mindblowing Lego art and creativity. Be in awe at the life-size Lego models here, representing the most iconic attractions of not only Dubai and UAE but also the Middle East.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Entry ticket to Legoland Dubai
- Full-day access to all prime rides and attractions
- Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|6 Hours(Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & our tour manager allows it.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- We recommend carrying sunglasses, hats and sun protection cream.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving off your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- An adult must accompany children from 3 to 12 years in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol, and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure/itinerary, the 'Terms and Conditions,' Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, and we have mentioned this information in the critical notes so please ensure that you read the critical information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances, i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.