Classic Kenyan Safari (HM)- 04 Nights & 05 Days
Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. It encompasses savannah, lakelands, the dramatic Great Rift Valley and mountain highlands. It's also home to wildlife like lions, elephants and rhinos. From Nairobi, the capital, safaris visit the Maasai Mara Reserve, known for its annual wildebeest migrations, and Amboseli National Park, offering views of Tanzania's 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Travel Date: 29th Nov - 3rd Dec 2019
AED 4157.00 per person on twin sharing basis
AED 5060.00 per person on single sharing basis
AED 3910.00 per child with extra bed sharing with the parents
AED 3697.00 per child without extra bed sharing with the parents
AED 575.00 per infant
Hot Air Balloon - AED 2000/- per person
Visit to Masai Village - AED 115/- per person
Flight Details: Air Arabia
Arrive in Nairobi. Day 1
- Arrive at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Meet and greet at the airport by our local representative
- Enjoy city tour enroute the hotel (time permitting)
- Transfer and check-in to your booked hotel.
- Overnight stay at the chosen hotel in Nairobi.
Transfer to Masai Mara- Check In Day 2
• Treat yourself with a delicious breakfast and check-out. • Proceed to the Masai Mara • Mesmerized by the scenic views on the way. • Arrive at your pre-booked lodge and check-in. • Enjoy a delicious meal at the lodge and proceed for a game-viewing drive at 4 pm. • Try your luck to spot the famous Big-5 (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant and Cape buffalo). • Dinner and overnight stay at the lodge.
Full day Game drive in Masai Mara National Park Day 3
• After breakfast, proceed on a morning game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! • After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous 'Big 5'. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at your lodge. • Dinner and overnight stay at the lodge.
Transfer to Nakuru- Relax at the Sentrim Elementaita Lodge Day 4
• Breakfast at hotel and check-out • Proceed to Nakuru. • On arrival, check-in and enjoy lunch at the hotel. • Afternoon at leisure – perhaps for a dip in the Lodge swimming pool or take a walk along the Lake shores. • Have a delightful dinner and stay overnight.
Depart Day 5
• Breakfast at hotel and check-out • Transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your return flight