National Holiday in Jermuk -Armenia (HM)- 4 Nights & 5 Days Package
Armenia is situated at a cultural, historical, and religious intersection and located at the crossroads between Europe and Asia, in the southern Transcaucasus. The country spans 29,743 square kilometers (11,490 square miles, about the size of Belgium or Maryland) of mountainous terrain centered on the Ararat Valley, the heart of the Armenian nation since biblical times. Ancient geographers called the Armenian Highlands the "Island of Mountains"
29 NOV 2019 - 03 DEC 2019
AED 2960.00 per person on Twin/Double sharing basis
AED 3545.00 per person on single sharing basis
AED 2863.00 per child sharing with extra bed
AED 2349.00 per child sharing with the parents.
AED 375.00 per infant.
Arrive- Transfer to Jermuk Day 1
- Arrive at the Yerevan International airport at 11:10 AM.
- Meet our local representative and proceed for transfer to Hotel in Jermuk on shared basis.
- Complete check in process.
- Enjoy your welcome dinner.
- Have an overnight comfortable stay at the hotel.
Jermuk Waterfall- Tatev Tour Day 2
• Relish a sumptuous breakfast, proceed for Jermuk Waterfall- Tatev Tour. • Visit Jermuk waterfall, mineral water springs, later visit The jewel of medieval Armenian architecture, Tatev. Visit Medieval Tatev Monastery on the longest ropeway in the world “Wings of Tatev”. • Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. • Return to hotel in Jermuk for overnight stay.
Transfer from Jermuk to Yerevan- Noravank- Khor Virap Tour Day 3
• Enjoy a wholesome breakfast at the hotel. • Complete hotel check-out & proceed for Yerevan. • Visit Noravank monastery on the way. Explore the ancient structure of the monastery & the beautiful landscape. • Khor Virap offers the best view to admire the mountains. • Later, head to Yerevan. Arrive in Yerevan: • Arrive at Yerevan • Check-in at hotel. • Stay overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
Day at leisure of Lake Sevan & Tsghkadzor Tour Day 4
• Buffet breakfast at hotel. • Spend the rest of the day at leisure. • Or proceed for Lake Sevan and Tsaghkadzor Tour where you can experience Tsaghkadzor Ropeway which is located on a slope of Teghenis Mountain offers you a breath-taking view of the nature of Armenia. Lake Sevan is the largest body of water in Armenia and the Caucasus region, and one of the largest freshwater high-altitude lakes in Eurasia. • Stay overnight at hotel.
Departure Day 5
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Check-out from the hotel.
- Head back to Yerevan airport for your return flight.