Bollywood Parks Dubai
Duration:9 Hours (Approx)
Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
With thrilling rides, colorful live shows, and remarkable shopping and dining choices – all themed around blockbuster Hindi movies, you’ll quite surely have marvelous options to experience incredible family fun and entertainment at Bollywood Parks Dubai. We arrange hassle-free trip to discover the rides and attractions across five zones of Bollywood Parks Dubai, which interestingly is the world’s first Bollywood theme park.
While Bollywood Boulevard welcomes you to experience its awe-inspiring blend of live shows and superb dining and shopping options, Mumbai Chowk lets you immerse in the unmatched liveliness of the dynamic Indian city of Mumbai, thanks to its attractions including Mumbai Express and Don: The Chase. At Royal Plaza, experience the mesmeric sumptuousness of Hindi movies, with attractions by way of the opulent Rajmahal Theater showcasing musical extravaganza, Jaan-e-Jigar.
On the other hand, Rustic Ravine beautifully recreates an Indian rural village scene. Some of the highlights to check out here are Lagaan: Champaner Cricket Carnival, Sholay: The Hunt for Gabbar Singh, and Dabangg: Stunt Spectacular Show. Bollywood Film Studios featuring Hall of Heroes – the park’s fifth section - is as striking and interactive as its other sections. Besides Rangmanch, this section has some mindblowing 4D rides including RA.One: Unleashed and Krrish: Hero’s Flight.
- Hotel Pick up (If Private Transfer option selected)
- Entry ticket to the first-of-its-kind Bollywood theme park
- Access to its five move-themed zones
- Enjoy colorful Bollywood based live entertainment shows
- Take to amazing rides and attractions that relive the iconic Hindi movie characters or scenes
- Experience Don, Krrish, Sholay etc with an exciting line-up of 3D and 4D rides
- Hotel Drop off (If Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|9 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & our tour manager allows it.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- We recommend carrying sunglasses, hats and sun protection cream.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving off your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- An adult must accompany children from 3 to 12 years in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol, and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure/itinerary, the 'Terms and Conditions,' Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, and we have mentioned this information in the critical notes so please ensure that you read the critical information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances, i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.